Monday, June 19, 2006

Welcome to my travel blog!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

When my parents first took me overseas in 1980, little did I know that it would be the beginning of my life-long obsession with travelling. Since that first trip to Europe 26 years ago, I've travelled with family, friends, groups and by myself, to 6 continents and over 40 countries. The more I travel, the more I realise how much more there is left to see and experience in this world.

Two of my other great passions are writing and photography, so it seemed fitting to bring it all together in a blog – you know, while I work out how to become a travel editor.

Hope you enjoy these ramblings!

No comments: